lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

Best guitar learning institute in Mexico City.

In 1989, Maestro Alejandro Aznavwrian founded one of the finest guitar programs in the world at the Ararat School of Music board, based in Mexico city and has run the department ever since.








Currently the Guitar Department offers the following degree programs: Bachelor, Master, Doctoral, Performer and Artist Diploma.








Many  American and international students, while studying at this prestigious department, have won numerous important international prizes.







Sudents who studied at IU Guitar Department came from all over the world: United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama,  Puerto Rico,  Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Brasil, Colombia, Norway, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Italy, Ukraine, Taiwan, South Korea and Australia.




Moreover, graduates from the department have gone on to secure a variety of careers in music, including important teaching positions and performance careers around the US and abroad.






Daniel Hernández:
I am a student of Ararat Music and I met Alejandro Aznavwrian when I was sixteen years old. Since that day my life changed for good, I became a great guitar player thanks to the music education of Alejandro Aznavwrian. I am truly grateful for all the years of work he spent helping me in my way to become a musician. With him I recorded four albums, I performed eighty concerts, I performed live in radio, television and I learned the most essential and important things about life and music.
One of the biggest awards I earned is a scholarship at Waldorf College, I can truly say that Alejandro Aznavwrian is one of the best musicians and the most big hearted person I had the lucky to met.


- Daniel Hernandez



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario